|68 years||(N/A) ft||$1.5m|
Kirk Dillard Wiki: Kirk Dillard was born on June 1, 1955, in Chicago, Illinois. He is a prominent American politician and has served in the Illinois Senate. Kirk also helps in the Illinois House of Representatives. Kirk has a long history of public service; Dillard is a Republican. Dillard is highly respected for his expertise and knowledge. He is married and has two children.
- Kirk Dillard Wiki/Biography
- Kirk Dillard Height, Age, Weight & Measurements
- Kirk W. Dillard Career
- Kirk Dillard Party
- RTA Chairman
- Kirk Dillard’s Wife
- Kirk Dillard’s Net Worth
- Awards and honors
- Who is Kirk Dillard?
- Who Is Kirk Dillard’s Wife?
- Who is Kirk Dillard dating?
- Similar Posts
↑ Kirk Dillard Wiki/Biography
Kirk W. Dillard is the brother of Kirk W. Kirk W., a descendant of the father. Currently serving in the Illinois State Senate, Dillard is a Republican politician. He represented the 24th District from 1993 until his resignation last year. Dillard used to be the chairman of the Republican Party. He is the State of Illinois’s leader and an American Legislative Exchange Council member.
|Born||June 1, 1955 (age 67 years)|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Age||67 years as of October 2022|
|Party||Illinois Republican Party|
|Previous office||Member of the Illinois Senate (1993–2014)|
|Education||Western Illinois University, Hinsdale Central High School, DePaul University – College of Law|
|Children(s)||Ava Dillard, Emma Dillard|
Kirk W. Dillard was born on June 1, 1955, in Chicago, Illinois, and is a former Republican member of the Illinois State Senate. When he became Chairman of the Regional Transportation Authority, he resigned from his position as District 24 representative.
In 2014, Dillard ran for Governor of Illinois. He lost the Republican primary election on March 18. The general election took place on November 4, 2014.
Dillard responded to the State of the State address, which included a new building program for Illinois, early childhood education initiatives, and a higher minimum wage in January 2015. Dillard said he didn’t know that Illinois was second in the nation in the out-migration of people.
↑ Kirk Dillard Height, Age, Weight & Measurements
As of 2022, Kirk Dillard is 67 years old. His height and weight are unavailable now, but we will update his information as soon as possible. Kirk Dillard’s eye color, hair color, shoe size, and dress size are also not available at this time.
↑ Kirk W. Dillard Career
Kirk W. Dillard was the Chief of Staff for the first four years of Governor Jim Edgar’s term. James R., the former Governor, employed him. The Director of Legislative Affairs is responsible for legislative affairs. A man by the name of Thompson is in this picture. Dillard served as a judge on the Illinois Court of Claims from 1987 to 1991 and was a Republican Illinois State Central Committee member. He sits on the Board of Directors for the Robert Crown Center for Health Education and is also a partner at Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell.
↑ Kirk Dillard Party
Kirk Dillard represents Illinois Republican Party.
↑ RTA Chairman
In late June 2014, Dillard was selected to become the RTA’s new chairperson. He indicated his priorities as RTA chair would include eliminating interagency turf wars and improving Metra service reliability.
Dillard was described as an “accomplished and articulate legislator” by Politico. In 2004, an unsigned opinion piece in The New York Times called on Dillard to run against Barack Obama. “Illinois needs you and so does Mr. Senator,” he said. The President of the United States of America, Barack Obama.
↑ Kirk Dillard’s Wife
Kirk Dillard is a Republican state senator in Illinois. Proud father of two daughters happily married to Stephanie.
↑ Kirk Dillard’s Net Worth
Legislator Kirk W. Dillard regularly appears on lists of popular legislators. According to Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Kirk Dillard has a net worth of around $1.5 million.
↑ Awards and honors
The following honors and awards have been upon Senator Dillard during his time in the Illinois Senate:
- According to Crain’s Chicago Business’s “Who’s Who in Chicago Business.”
- Featured in Illinois Issues Magazine, “Legislative Staff Hall of Fame.”
- “Award for “Outstanding Legislator” presented by private bipartisan and Republican legislators associations.
- The Illinois State Crime Commission named him “Legislator of the Year”.
- “Legislator of the Year” & “Friend of the Family” awards presented by Family PAC.
- The Illinois Equal Justice Foundation awarded the “Champion of Justice Award” for providing legal aid to low-income families.
- For his dedication to strengthening the Open Meetings and Freedom of Information Acts, Illinois Press Association awarded him a Legislative Service Award.
- “Champion of Free Enterprise” award from the Illinois Chamber of Commerce.
- 1977 “Man of the Year” at Western Illinois University.
- In 1999, the Illinois Hospital and Health Systems Association named Dillard an “Outstanding Legislator for 1999.”
- The Illinois Civil Justice League’s “Friends of Fairness” award.
↑ Who is Kirk Dillard?
Kirk W. Dillard is the father of Kirk W. Dillard, an American politician. He served as a Republican member of the Illinois State Senate from 1993 until his resignation in August 2014. He was the chairman of the Republican party in the county.
↑ Who Is Kirk Dillard’s Wife?
Kirk Dillard is a Republican state senator in Illinois and the proud father of two daughters. He is happily married to Stephanie.
↑ Who is Kirk Dillard dating?
As far as we know, Kirk W. Dillard is married to Stephanie Dillard. Kirk Dillard is not dating anyone as of October 2022.