Rory John Gates is the apparent heir to the leading business magnate Bill Gates. He is the 2nd child.
- Born: May 23, 1999 (age 21 years), Seattle, Washington, United States
- Education: Lakeside School
- Great-grandparents: James Willard Maxwell, Lillian Elizabeth Rice, William Henry Gates I, Adele Thompson
- Grandparents: Bill Gates Sr., Elaine Agnes Amerland, Raymond Joseph French, Jr., Mary Maxwell Gates
- Siblings: Phoebe Adele Gates, Jennifer Katharine Gates
- Parents: Bill Gates, Melinda Gate
Rory John Gates Bio/Wiki
|Real Name||Rory John Gates|
|Height (approx.)|| In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
In centimeters – 167.64 cm
In meters – 1.6764 m
|Weight (approx.)||In kilograms- 53 kg
In pounds- 116 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Slim|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
|Date of Birth||May 23, 1999 (age 21 years)|
|Age (as in 2020)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|School||Fuqua School of Business|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Computer Science and Economics|
|Family||Father: Bill Gates
Mother: Melinda Gates
Sister: Jennifer Katharine Gates
Phoebe Adele Gates
|Favorite Basketball Players||Unknown|
|Favorite TV Shows||Unknown|
|Favorite Destination||New York, Europe|
Girls, Affairs and More
Net Worth & Social Accounts
|Net Worth (approx)||20 million dollars|
Rory John Gates Age & Physical Stats
- In 2020, Rory John Gates’s age is 20 years old.
- Rory John stands on a height of 5 feet 4 inches tall.
- Rory John Weighs around 53 kg or 116 lbs.
- He wears a shoe size of 8 United Kingdom.
- Rory John has dark brown eyes and has blonde hair.
- He is very focused on his education.
Rory John Gates is an American (USA) poet and media celebrity best recognized as the boy of the billionaire Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft and his spouse Melinda Gates, a philanthropist. Rory John Gates was also the 2nd-born child and the 1st son in his family, born three years after his older sister Jennifer Katharine Gates and three years before the birth of his youngest sister, Phoebe Adele Gates.
Bill Gates taught him his 1st poetry lesson, and Rory released his 1st poem titled Physics of Light through his father’s (Bill Gates) website in April 2010. He thought regarding the poem while on a mutual vacation, and it ended up consisting of 7 lines that created a diamond shape on a page.
Rory John Gates
Poet, Media Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rory John Gates (Son of Bill Gates) was born on May 23, 1999, in Seattle, Washington, United States.
He’s 20 years old (as in 2020).
Medina, Washington, United States of America.
He is of English, German, Irish/Scots-Irish, and descent.
Rory served an elite private school, Lakeside School in Seattle, Washington, United States.
- Father – William “Bill” Henry Gates III (Entrepreneur, Co-Founder of Microsoft, Programmer, Philanthropist, Investor, Businessman)
- Mother: Melinda Ann Gates (Ex-General Manager at Microsoft, Philanthropist)
- Siblings – Jennifer Katharine Gates (Social Media Star, Equestrian Athlete, Medical Student, Phoebe Adele Gates, Student.
- Relatives – William Henry Gates II (Paternal Grandfather) (Philanthropist Former Lawyer), Mary Ann (Maxwell) Gates (Businesswoman) (Paternal Grandmother), Elaine Agnes Amerland (Maternal Grandmother) (Homemaker), Raymond Joseph French Jr. (Maternal Grandfather) (Aerospace Engineer), William Henry Gates I (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (Furniture Store Owner), James Willard Maxwell (Paternal Great-Grandfather) (Banker), Lillian Elizabeth Rice (Paternal Great-Grandmother), Aele/Adelle Thompson (Paternal Great-Grandmother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rory John Gates has dated –
Rory has mostly opted to keep his own life away from the public spotlight, making it hard for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 181 cm
- In meters – 1.81 m
- In Kilograms – 64 kg
- In Pounds – 141 lbs
His shoe size is 11 (US).
He was the only boy of Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft and his wife Melinda Gates, philanthropist and author.
Rory John Gates Favorites
His favorite things are unknown.
How much is Rory John Gates Net Worth?
Rory John Gates has a predicted net worth of 20 million dollars (as of 2020).
Social Media Profiles
Rory is not live on social media currently.
Some Unknown Known Facts About Rory John Gates
- Rory John Gates has a close relationship with his father (Bill Gates, and he also learned his 1st lessons on poetry from his father.
- He wasn’t permitted to use a phone till he was 13, his parents thought it wise to let him focus on his studies instead of the internet.
- His dad, Bill Gates, promised to donate most of his wealth to charity because he needs his children to make their wealth and not be spoilt. It speculated that Rory and his sister’s inheritance was between $10 and $20 million each.
- His mom called Rory as compassionate, curious, well-read, intelligent, and deeply informed about the full range of issues.
- Rory was raised modestly and given pocket money for doing his part of the household duties. His parents believed that both he and his sisters should maintain their rooms clean, take the trash out, clean the dishes, etc.
- In May 2018, his father bought a home in Chicago, Illinois, United States, for $1.25 million. It was placed just across the street of Hyde Park campus of the University of Chicago.
- According to news from King County public assessor’s office, Rory John Gates’s House (Xanadu-2.0) assumed to be worth $123.54 million.
- Rory John is the 2nd And Most Loved Child. He shares a solid bond with his family and kin, particularly with his mom.
- Rory John Likes To Live With Low-Key Profile.
- Rory John Gates Is Single Yet.
Who is Rory John Gates?
Rory John Gates is the alone son of Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft. They have three kids, Jennifer Katherine Gates, Rory John Gates, and Phoebe Adele Gates. All the siblings have a three-year gap in them, and the middle one was born in 1999. Jennifer is the eldest, Rory is the 2nd born, while Phoebe is the third born and six years younger to Rory.
Currently, Rory has finished his graduation and MBA and will shortly get up with his father’s company. Unlike the equestrian sister Jennifer and ballet dancer Phoebe, Rory John Gates engaged in continuing the legacy that Bill Gates started.
Bill and Melinda Gates have been very traditionalists about their kids and have kept them from publicity for years. None of the children, including Rory, was permitted to use a cellphone till they were 13.
The life of Rory John Gates
Rory John Gates makes the media interested because he is the only boy of Bill Gates. Furthermore, he is said to take over Microsoft in the next years. He has finished his study from Duke University and got degrees in computer science and economics. He then sought an MBA degree from Fuqua School of Business.
Rory has a moderately decent height of 5 ft 5 inches and weighs 52 kg. His hair is naturally grey, and the color of the eyes is brown. We’re expecting him to come on Instagram and share details of his personal and adept life. His sister Jennifer Katherine Gates is much active on Instagram and puts her life out there.
The future of Microsoft
Since both the Gates sisters are not engaged in tech, they are less likely to serve their father’s path. On the opposite, reports suggest that Rory will soon join his father in his business and continue to expand it.