|40 years||5'9 ft||$2m|
Marcus Richardson is the American husband of Abigail Phillip, a White House correspondent for CNN and the Managing Consultant at nVisium LLC, located in Herndon, Virginia.
- Marcus Glenn Richardson Wiki/Biography:
- Marcus Glenn Richardson Age, Height, and Physical measurements:
- Marcus Glenn Richardson Early Life:
- Marcus Glenn Richardson Education and Career:
- Marcus Glenn Richardson Family:
- Marcus Glenn Richardson Wedding:
- Marcus Glenn Richardson Wife/Girlfriend:
- Marcus Glenn Richardson Instagram:
- Marcus Glenn Richardson Net Worth:
- Interesting Facts abt Marcus Richardson:
- Social Media Accounts:
- Faqs about Marcus Richardson:
- Who is Marcus Glenn Richardson?
- How old is Marcus Richardson?
- What is Abby Phillips husband worth?
- Similar Posts
↑ Marcus Glenn Richardson Wiki/Biography:
Spouse: Abby Phillip (m. 2018)
Parents: Toussaint Richardson, Russell Richardson
Siblings: Jasmine Richardson
Marcus Richardson is an individual best regarded as a serial entrepreneur, investor, and managing consultant at nVisium and the husband of renowned American journalist Abby. Here are more details regarding Richardson, like when was he born, what net worth does his career have today, how much does he earn per year, did he get married or date any partner other than Abby? Keep reading to uncover the answers and more!
|Real Name:||Marcus Glenn Richardson|
|Famous As:||Husband of Abby Phillip|
|Age (As of 2022):||39-years old|
|Birthday:||March 9, 1983|
|Height:||approx. 5 ft 9 in (1.79 m, 179cm)|
|Weight:||approx. 67 Kg (147 lbs)|
|Body Measurements:||approx. 44-30-37 inches|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size:||7 (US)|
(American journalist, CNN; The Washington Post)
|Parents:||Father: Russell G. Richardson, (Retired Navy commander)
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
Abby Philips’s husband. Marcus Richardson was born in Idaho, Texas, to four. Mr. Richardson currently serves as an American business proprietor, investor, and entrepreneur and is best known for being the partner of Mrs. Abby Philips. Mr. Richardson has two sisters whose names are Jasmine and Stacie Thompson.
Marcus Glenn Richardson is a man who has had a busy past. His wife is a journalist with CNN, and he’s an entrepreneur who got his start by selling magazine subscriptions as a kid. After going to the Kadena Air Force Base in Japan, Marcus became an entrepreneur and even sold movie DVDs when Marcus was on vacation. He eventually graduated from Harvard University in 2010.
Marcus Glenn Richardson’s father, Russell G. Richardson, is a retired Navy commander, and he was one of the highest-ranking African American officers in the U.S. Navy. He has an impressive career held under his belt with tours across the globe in which Marcus himself lived in Germany, the Netherlands, Japan, and several other states.
↑ Marcus Glenn Richardson Age, Height, and Physical measurements:
Marcus Glenn Richardson was born in March 1983, and at the time of writing this article, his age is 39 years old. He celebrated his most recent birthday on March 9, 2022, turning the exact age of 39; Pisces zodiac sign. Marcus stands at an estimated 5 feet 9 inches in height, and his weight is around 67 kg in weight (137 lbs). Marcus had taken a long path to achieve what he has because of his passion and love for business. He’s always been very persistent with having a career in entrepreneurship.
↑ Marcus Glenn Richardson Early Life:
Marcus Glenn Richardson has had an exciting life so far. His father was a U.S. Navy officer, and as such, the family moved around quite a bit when he was growing up. Marcus lived in various countries throughout his childhood, including Netherlands, Germany, and Japan. Once he reached puberty, Marcus left the family and moved back to America, making his way into business!
↑ Marcus Glenn Richardson Education and Career:
Marcus Glenn Richardson studied abroad in Europe, where he received his International Bachelors’ degree from Florida State University. Richardson also attended graduate school at Harvard University after obtaining his undergraduate degree and graduated in 2010 with a Masters’ degree in Public Administration. After receiving his master’s degree, Richardson worked as a desktop analyst for Howard University from 2009-2012. From 2012 to 2016, Richardson worked as a senior technical analyst for LivingSocial.
Marcus Richardson is presently working as a consulting security manager for a web and mobile app security company called nVisium. Before joining the firm, he worked at IBM’s consulting department before being recruited to perform security audits for ad servers and digital marketing agencies. Marcus also happens to be the founder of the Infosec Institute, where he is currently an instructor of their cybersecurity program.
↑ Marcus Glenn Richardson Family:
Marcus Richardson was born in Wichita, Kansas. His parents were Toussaint Richardson and Russell Richardson, who were successful officers in the U.S. Air Force. After Marcus graduated from Florida State University in 1992, where Marcus studied Civil Engineering, he began his civil engineering career as a contractor for the Department of Defense. He later moved on to work for a major construction company based out of Michigan. He resides in Ann Arbor with his wife Margie and two daughters, Jessica and Chelsea.
↑ Marcus Glenn Richardson Wedding:
The wedding of Abigail Phillip and Marcus Glenn Richardson was a historic event on May 26, 2018, at The Anderson House in Washington, D.C. Gene Corbin, a Baptist minister and the assistant dean of Harvard’s College for Public Service, was officiated. Abigail and Marcus met in 2011 at a party given by mutual friends in Washington D.C. They’ve been together ever since!
↑ Marcus Glenn Richardson Wife/Girlfriend:
Abigail Phillip is married to Marcus Richardson. On May 26, 2018, they married at the Anderson House, a historic home and museum in D.C. The union was officiated by Gene Corbin, a Baptist minister and the assistant dean of Harvard’s College for Public Service. A couple got married in Washington. They were friends for a long time before they got married. They met at a party in Washington.
↑ Marcus Glenn Richardson Instagram:
Marcus Richardson, the founder of Gizmondo, seems to be quite active on Instagram. He has 3 thousand followers and posts quite often. Richardson’s Instagram username is @gizmont, has over three thousand followers, and posts a lot of content featuring him and his wife, Abby Phillip.
↑ Marcus Glenn Richardson Net Worth:
According to sources, Marcus Glenn Richardson has earned a net worth of over $2 million; This is from his career working as the managing consultant for nVisium where he earned more than $100,000 in gross salary.
↑ Interesting Facts abt Marcus Richardson:
- Marcus Glenn Richardson, known for being Abby Phillips’ husband, is a young American entrepreneur and businessman.
- The name “Marcus Glenn Richardson” was born on March 9, 1983.
- Glenn Richardson is 39 years old as of the year of writing this article and will celebrate his 39th birthday on March 9, 2021.
- Marcus appears to stand at around 5 feet 9 inches tall, and Pisces is his zodiac sign.
- After graduating college in 2009, Marcus Glenn Richardson found himself with a degree in International affairs.
- He’s traveled throughout Latin America in search of new cultures and experiences.
- As part of his passion for languages and learning Spanish specifically, he took classes at major universities like Johns Hopkins University and George Washington University.
- In 2012, Marcus decided to take on a role as an analyst at LivingSocial, where he regularly works to improve company communication channels.
- A search for Marcus Glenn Richardson on Instagram reveals that he maintains his account with the username gizmont and has over 3,000 followers.
- Marcus Glenn Richardson, a Product Manager by profession, decided to marry his longtime sweetheart Abby Phillip in May 2018.
- The couple got engaged back in 2016 after Christmas at their house in Washington when Marcus proposed to Abby over the holidays by giving her a beautiful engagement ring.
- Marcus Glenn Richardson’s net worth is approximately $2 million, according to research. He earned his salary as a managing consultant for nVisium, Inc.
↑ Social Media Accounts:
- Instagram account: @gizmont
- Youtube: N/A
- Tiktok: N/A
- Facebook: N/A
- Pinterest: N/A
- Reddit: N/A
- Website: N/A
- Email: N/A
- Contact: N/A
↑ Faqs about Marcus Richardson:
↑ Who is Marcus Glenn Richardson?
Marcus Glenn Richardson was born in 1983 in the United States, but he grew up living in different countries. He lived in Japan, the Netherlands, and Germany. His dad was a colonel in the Navy, so Marcus moved around a lot. But when Marcus was in his 20s, his dad retired from the Navy, and they moved back to the United States. They moved to Florida.
↑ How old is Marcus Richardson?
Marcus Glenn Richardson has earned a net worth of over $2 million.
↑ What is Abby Phillips husband worth?
According to sources, Marcus Glenn Richardson earned a net worth of over $2 million, thanks to his years of being the managing consultant for nVisium, where he earned more than $100,000 in gross salary.
You might also like: Kim Kiyosaki
View this post on Instagram