|37 years||5'7 ft||$6m|
Amber Laura Heard is an American T.V. and film actress born on the 22nd of April 1986, and Amber Heard’s age is 37 years 1 months 9 days. Amber was born in Austin, Texas. She began her career by doing minor roles in Television series and movies but later on, she got starred in big films and series in a leading role.
Amber Heard Biography:
|Name||Full Name: Amber Laura Heard
Name: Amber Heard
|Debut||Film: Friday Night Lights (2004)
TV: Jack & Bobby (2004)
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 60 kg
in pounds- 130 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-27-34 inches|
|Eye Color||Moss Green|
|Hair Color||Medium Blond|
|Dress Size||6 (US)|
|Date of Birth||April 22, 1986|
|Age (Current)||37 years 1 months 9 days|
|Birthplace||Austin, Texas, U.S.A|
|Hometown||Austin, Texas, U.S.A|
|School||St. Michael's Catholic Academy (Dropped Out)|
|College/University||High School (Dropped Out)|
|Hobbies||Diving, Horseback Riding,
|Likes & Dislikes||N/A|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||N/A|
|Tattoo||Tattoo on neck|
Boys, Affairs, and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Vito Schnabel (2018)
Elon Musk (2016-2018)
Johnny Depp (2012-2015)
Tasya Van Ree (2008-2012)
Sean Faris (2007-2008)
Mark Wystrach (2006-2007)
Valentino Lanus (2005-2006)
Alejandro Monteverde (2004-2005)
|Husband/Spouse||Johnny Depp (2015-2017)|
|Parents||Father- David Heard (Contractor)
Mother- Paige Parsons (Internet Researcher)
Sister- Whitney Heard
|Favorite Actor||Ayn Rand|
|Color||Black, Red, Blue, Pink|
|Favorite Tv Show||N/A|
|Car(s) Collection||1968 Mustang|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$6 million (as in 2023)|
Early Life of Amber Heard:
She was born in Austin, Texas. Her father, David Clinton Heard, owned a small construction business, and her mother, Patricia Paige, was an internet researcher. They lived in Austin, and she grew up riding, fishing, and chasing with her dad. She was part of a Catholic school, but she dropped out because she felt uncomfortable and wanted to pursue her acting career. She moved to Los Angeles after completing a home study diploma.
The career of Amber Heard:
From 2003 to 2008, Amber was not a mainstream actress. She did few music videos and appeared in a few T.V. series and movies as a supporting actress. Amber’s first two music videos were “I wasn’t prepared” by Eisley and “There goes my life” by Kenny Chesney. In 2004 she got a supporting role in Jack and Bobby, and the same year she appeared in another series, The Mountain. In 2004 she also did her debut film, Friday Night lights, the role was minor, but due to this, she got recognition. From 2004 to 2007, she appeared in many movies; some of them are Drop-dead sexy, North country, Side F.X., Price to pay, Alfa dog, and last but not least, spin. She got her first leading role in a movie called All the boys to love Mandy Lane, but the film was not released; later on, the movie was released in 2013. By the end of 2007, Amber was now a recognizable face due to her roles in different films and series, and 2008 was the year when she got some major roles in some most successful movies of that time. The joneses and Zombieland both were box office hits. In 2011 Amber appeared in a movie named Drive angry and shared the screen with Nicolas cage. The film was not, however fruitful as it might have been acknowledged to be. It received terrible reviews by many critics, but some critics appreciated the performance of Amber heard and said, “She did whatever could be done. ” In the same year, she appeared in other movies and series also. She likewise imparted the screen to her spouse to be Johhny Depp in The Rum Diary, but again, this movie also didn’t make it, and it was not a success due to her underrated role.
In 2017 she joined D.C. Extended Universe and got the role in Aquaman as Mera Atlantean queen. This movie was a huge success and was indeed the 5th most profitable movie of the year.
Relationships of Amber Heard:
She dated a photographer Tasya Van Ree from 2008 to 2012, and after that, she started dating Johnny Depp, a renowned actor. They both got married in 2015, but in May 2016, Amber filed for divorce, and this got worse and worse gradually. The two of them recorded arguments against one another, and some people said it was the most-highest profile criminal case in quarantine in the history of Australia. But they both got separated eventually, and they both spent millions to defend themselves. Due to this, she got fired from the franchise Aqua-man. After being divorced, she dated Elon Musk for some time, but unfortunately, it didn’t work out.
Amber Heard Elon Musk:
She is an Ex-girlfriend of Elon musk.
She is an ambassador for the American Civil Liberties Union and the office of the United Nations High Commissioner for human rights.
She won the Detroit Film Critics Society Awards and Scream Awards for her movie Zombie Land. In addition, she won the Hollywood film festival a spotlight award for her movie The Rum Diary and many more awards in her long-lasting career.
Amber Heard Net Worth:
Heard’s career as a Hollywood actress has made her into a multi-millionaire. Amber is having an estimated net worth of $6 million as of 2023.
- Friday Night Lights (2004) (Maria)
- Side F.X. (2005) (Shay)
- Drop Dead Sexy (2005) (Candy)
- North Country (2005) (Young Josey Aimes)
- Price to Pay (2006) (Trish)
- Alpha Dog (2006) (Alma)
- All the Boys Love Mandy Lane (2006) (Mandy Lane)
- Spin (2007) (Amber)
- Day 73 with Sarah (2007) (Mary)
- Remember the Daze (2007) (Julia Ford)
- Never Back Down (2008) (Baja Miller)
- The Informers (2008) (Christie)
- Pineapple Express (2008) (Angie Anderson)
- ExTerminators (2009) (Nikki)
- The Joneses (2009) (Jenn Jones)
- Zombieland (2009)
- The Stepfather (2009) (Kelly Porter)
- And Soon the Darkness (2010) (Stephanie) Also co-producer
- The River Why (2010) (Eddy)
- The Ward (2010) (Kristen)
- Drive Angry (2011) (Piper)
- The Rum Diary (2011) (Chenault)
- Syrup (2013)
- Paranoia (2013) (Emma Jennings)
- Machete Kills (2013) (Miss San Antonio)
- 3 Days to Kill (2014) (Agent Vivi Delay)
- The Adderall Diaries (2015) (Lana Edmond)
- One More Time (2015) (Jude)
- Magic Mike XXL (2015) (Zoe)
- The Danish Girl (2015) (Ulla Paulson)
- I Do Until I Don’t (2017) (Fanny)
- Justice League (2017) (Mera)
- Her Smell (2018) (Zelda E. Zekiel)
- London Fields (2018) (Nicola Six)
- Aquaman (2018) (Mera)
- Gully (2019) (Joyce)
- Zack Snyder’s Justice League (2021) (Mera)
- Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom (2022)
- Jack & Bobby (2004)
- The Mountain (2004)
- The O.C. (2005)
- Criminal Minds (2006)
- Californication (2007)
- Hidden Palms (2007)
- Top Gear (2011)
- The Prince (2015)
- The Stand (2020-2021)
- Young Hollywood Awards
- Scream Awards
- Hollywood Film Festival Awards
- Texas Film Hall of Fame Awards
- Amber Heard started acting in 2003, and she is still in this field.
- She appeared in many movies and series, both as a leading actress and in minor roles.
- Amber Heard has a Net-worth of almost $8 million.
- She has been quite famous for her relationships.
- Amber Heard won tons of awards for her work.
- Amber is an ex-girlfriend of Elon Musk.
View this post on Instagram