Kartik Aaryan is a Bollywood actor who appears in Hindi films. Born & raised in Gwalior, Kartik relocated to Navi Mumbai to pursue an engineering degree in biotechnology. Kartik Aaryan is known for Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011), Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2 (2015), and Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety (2018). He simultaneously dabbled in modeling & made attempts to start a career in Bollywood films.
- Born: November 22, 1990 (age 29 years, as in 2020), Gwalior, India
- Height: 1.73 m
- Upcoming movies: Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, Luka Chuppi 2
- Education: DY Patil College of Engineering, ACTING INSTITUTE: KREATING CHARAKTERS MUMBAI
- Parents: Mala Tiwari, Manish Tiwari
|Name||Name: Kartik Aaryan |
Real Name: Kartik Tiwari
|Nickname(s)||Koki, Guddu (fondly called by his mother)|
|Famous For||His monologues in the films 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama' (2011) and 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2' (2015)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 176.784 cm |
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5′ 8″’
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- kg |
in pounds- lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches |
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film- Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011)|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2015 |
Stardust Award - Best Actor In A Comic Role for 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2'
• Vogue Beauty Award for Heartthrob of the Year
• Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity by PETA India
Kartik Aaryan With His Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity Award By PETA India
• Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award - Best Entertainer of the Year for 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety'
Kartik Aaryan With Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award
• Masala Award - Best Actor for 'Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety'
Kartik Aaryan With His Masala Award - Best Actor for Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1990|
|Age (as in 2020)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||• St. Paul's School, Gwalior |
• Kiddy's School, Gwalior
|College/University||DY Patil College, Navi Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech in Biotechnology|
|Hobbies||Playing Video Games, Photography, Writing, Watching Football & Table Tennis|
Relationships & More
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Nushrat Bharucha (Actress) |
Kartik Aaryan with Nushrat Bharucha
• Fatima Sana Shaikh (Actress, Rumour)
Fatima Sana Shaikh
|Parents||Father- Manish Tiwari (Paediatrician) |
Kartik Aaryan With His Father
Mother- Mala Tiwari (Gynaecologist)
|Siblings||Brother- None |
Sister- Kittu (Younger; a Doctor)
|Favorite Food||Sindhi Curry with Zeera Rice, Chhole Bathure, Paav Bhaji, Gulab Jamun, Gajar Ka Halwa, Risotto, Stir Fried Veggies|
|Favorite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt|
|Favorite Film(s)||Rockstar, Delhi Belly, Gangs of Wasseypur, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani|
|Favorite Fashion Brand(s)||Adidas Originals, Zara|
|Favorite TV Shows||Canada, London, Kolkata|
|Favorite Destination(s)||Blue, Black, White|
|Favorite Filmmaker(s)||Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Karan Johar, Anurag Basu|
|Car Collection||BMW 5 Series|
|Salary (approx.)||₹3 crore/film (as in 2018), NDTV|
— Kartik Aaryan (@TheAaryanKartik) July 11, 2020
- Does Kartik smoke?: No
- Does Kartik drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kartik was born in a middle-class family in Gwalior. “Since the time I was in the 10th class, I had started dreaming of becoming a Bollywood actor. After completing my 11th class, on the pretext of studying”.
- He was first noticed by Bollywood film director Luv Ranjan on Facebook, after which he cast him in the movie “Pyaar Ka Punchnama.”
- Kartik left out his engineering degree in the 3rd year after selecting for his debut Bollywood film, ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama,’ but later gave the final year exams.
- During his debut Bollywood film ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama,’ he lived in a rented 2BHK flat with 12 roommates in Lokhandwala, Mumbai.
- Kartik delivered a 5.29-minute lengthy monologue in ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ (2011) & an even more protracted 7.80-minute speech in ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ (2015).
- Though Kartik is a vegetarian, he ate 25 eggs every morning to gain weight for his movie ‘Akaash Vani’ (2013).
- Before the release of his movie ‘Kaanchi: The Unbreakable’ (2014), he’s changed his on-screen name to Kartik Aaryan.
- If he weren’t an actor, he would have been a scientist.